Carlyle Sees Currency ‘Dislocation’ Stalling African BuyoutsBy
Private-equity transactions drop as firms sit on cash pile
Commodity price plunge has sellers clinging on for rebound
Volatile currencies and weaker commodity prices are keeping private equity investors focused on sub-Saharan Africa on the sidelines even though buyout firms have record amounts of cash to spend on acquisitions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State