Brexit Looms Over Europe as Growth, Inflation Remain ElusiveBy
Composite PMI falls to 52.8, driven by slowdown in services
Firms express concern about uncertainty ahead of Brexit vote
Growth in the euro area’s private sector slowed more than economists predicted in June, with firms expressing concerns about uncertainty ahead of the U.K.’s vote on its European Union membership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner