Banco do Brasil Capital Ratio Said to Rise Even After Oi LossesBy
Gauge said to jump from first-quarter level of 8.26%
Oi provisions said to equal 30% of outstanding loans
Banco do Brasil SA, Latin America’s largest bank by assets, will report an increase in its core capital ratio for the second quarter even after it boosts provisions for Oi SA, the Brazilian phone carrier that filed for bankruptcy protection this week, according to a person close to the bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas