AB InBev Clears SAB Fence in South Africa as Union WithdrawsBy and
FAWU says will take no further part in approval proceedings
Talks on employee share program to take place separately
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV cleared a hurdle toward gaining approval for the brewer’s takeover of SABMiller Plc in South Africa as the country’s Food and Allied Workers Union said it will take no further part in the regulatory approval process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day