Treasuries Halt 4-Day Slide on Auction Demand Before Brexit VoteBy
U.S. issues $46 billion in final three debt sales this week
Latest polls show narrow lead for ‘Leave’ in U.K. referendum
Treasuries rose, with benchmark 10-year notes halting their longest slide since April, after investors bought $46 billion of U.S. debt in three auctions Wednesday, one day before the U.K. votes on whether to remain in the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm