The Bullish Implications of a Doubling in Bearish Brexit HedgingBy
Bank of America’s Skew Index surges as U.K. prepares to vote
Cautious stance means limited downside should ‘leave’ prevail
The price of protection is skyrocketing across financial markets ahead of tomorrow’s U.K. referendum, a signal to one researcher that the market fallout will be muted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing