Rupee Ends Two-Day Loss as Central Bank Eases Brexit ConcernsBy
RBI says it will take steps to maintain orderly conditions
Governor Rajan’s impending exit, Brexit have weighed on rupee
The rupee closed little changed after two days of losses as the central bank said it would take measures to tackle volatility arising from the U.K.’s referendum on membership in the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’