Puerto Rico Panel Approves Power Utility Fee to Repay DebtBy
A 3.10-cent per kilowatt hour fee will back new bonds
Power utility is seeking to restructure $9 billion of debt
Puerto Rico’s government-owned electricity provider won approval to impose a new surcharge on customers to repay bonds, a key step in the utility’s plan to restructure its $9 billion of debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders