Pound Strengthens, Yen Weakens as U.K. Seen Remaining in EUBy and
Voting ends in U.K. as stocks surge in Thursday trade
Treasuries, gold, yen slide; bank shares led S&P 500 higher
The pound strengthened to the highest level this year while the yen weakened as early polls reinforced speculation the U.K. voted to remain in the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day