Pound Strengthens in Final Hours Before U.K. Decides Its FutureBy and
Betting odds signal ‘Remain’ outcome overwhelmingly favored
Sterling one-week implied volatility rises with polls divided
The pound gained with less than 24 hours to go before the landmark U.S. vote on membership of the European Union begins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap