Pemex, First Reserve Said to Near $500 Million Asset DealBy and
State-owned producer will lease back, operate facilities
Pemex said to have finalized similar deal with KKR last week
Petroleos Mexicanos and private-equity firm First Reserve Corp. are finalizing terms on a sale and leaseback agreement intended to provide the beleaguered state-owned oil producer with much needed capital, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting