Oil’s Broken Link to Mexico Peso Has BNP Warning of Bond ExodusBy
Peso has tumbled even as oil rebounded since the end of April
Mexico’s bonds have lost the most in Latin America this year
The link between oil and the Mexican peso is weakening. That has firms like BNP Paribas SA warning the nation’s bond market could suffer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations