Kim: North Korea Capable of Missile 'Attack' on U.S. Military in PacificBloomberg News
Pyongyang says missiles can strike ‘Americans in the Pacific’
Launch comes on day of informal six-nation dialogue in Beijing
North Korea said it successfully launched an intermediate-range ballistic missile capable of hitting U.S. military operations in the Pacific, prompting the U.S. to call on the United Nations Security Council to take action on the isolated nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing