Looters Run Amok After Protests Rock South Africa’s CapitalBy and
Stores targeted in five townships around Pretoria overnight
Protests sparked by ANC’s choice of mayoral candidate
Looters targeted stores in townships around the South African capital, Pretoria, following two days of protests over the ruling party’s choice of mayoral candidate for local government elections in August, police said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations