Goldman Sachs Notifies Regulators of 98 New York Job CutsBy
Goldman has now cut at least 353 employees in New York
The bank has been trimming staff to weather slowdowns
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. has told 98 employees in New York that their jobs are being eliminated, bringing the number of dismissals disclosed to state officials this year to at least 353.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy