Gold Catches Nap Before Brexit Wake-Up Call as Price Swings EbbBy and
Gold’s 30-day volatility near lowest since mid-December
Bigger price swings seen returning as vote results come in
Gold has gone quiet again, only this time, it could be just the calm before the storm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing