Ghana GDP Growth Rate Climbs in First Quarter as Farming ExpandsBy and
Economy expanded 4.9% compared with 4.1% in previous quarter
Planned Eurobond sale will help plug 2016 budget deficit
Ghana’s economic growth quickened in the first quarter as farming output and telecommunication services expanded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses