Ericsson Meets With Investors to Address Corruption ConcernsBy
Shareholders, including Nordea, met with company Thursday
Nordea says picture ‘still blurry and we need more validation’
Ericsson AB met with large shareholders on Thursday, providing information about its anti-corruption program, though not answering all their questions about government probes into alleged bribery in several countries.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day