Cycle of Colombia Rate Increases May Be About to End: ChartBy
Colombia’s tightening phase may be drawing to a close. Analysts see its central bank delivering a 25 basis points increase on Wednesday, the final hike in a cycle that has spanned policy makers’ last nine meetings, before cutting in January. The chart highlights economists’ tendency to under-estimate inflation surges seen since the third quarter of 2015 and a central bank which is likely to keep rates higher for longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations