Credit Suisse: The S&P 500 Will End the Year Lower Than It Started if the U.K. Goes 'Full Brexit'
The S&P 500 started the new year around 2,050, but analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG say the market will end the year lower if the U.K. does, in fact, vote to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner