Morgan Stanley Eyes Dublin, Frankfurt for Post-Brexit HQBy
Vote seen as most consequential in Europe since World War II
‘Quite profound’ ramifications, Morgan Stanley president says
A U.K. vote in favor of leaving the European Union would be the most significant geopolitical event for the Continent since the end of World War II and could prompt Morgan Stanley to move its local headquarters to Dublin or Frankfurt from London, said bank President Colm Kelleher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing