Brazil Budget Crisis Powers Down Super Computer Studying ZikaBy
Lab faces shortage of funds to pay for a $147,000 power bill
Computer shutdown caused delays in research programs
Brazil has partially powered down its newest super computer due to a lack of money to pay for its electricity, according to the head of the laboratory operating the machine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion