Baidu Creates Own Indexes to Paint Picture of China’s EconomyDavid Ramli
Combining search and location data to outline unemployment
Economy and consumer indexes can help businesses, investors
Baidu Inc. is using its own trove of data to measure China’s economy, devising new gauges that may paint a better picture than the government’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy