Asset Managers Face Tougher Oversight as FSB Targets RisksBy
BOE’s Carney says asset management vital for financing growth
Fed’s Tarullo says proposals designed to enhance resilience
Global regulators moved to rein in risk at the world’s biggest money managers led by BlackRock Inc., calling for new curbs on trading activities to protect against the potential that losses at investment funds could threaten the broader financial system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses