Alaska Gets No Relief From Oil Rebound as Downgrades Sting BondsBy and
Stripped of its AAA rating, investors demand higher yields
State sells $128 million of debt in second sale of the year
Not even an 86 percent increase in the price of crude oil since February is enough to right Alaska’s finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing