Won Climbs for Second Day as U.K. Referendum Too Close to CallBy
Currency strengthens against all 16 major counterparts
Markets are moving cautiously after recent rallies: Hyundai
The South Korean won rose for a second day as the U.K.’s referendum on European Union membership remained too close to call two days before the vote, keeping alive optimism the nation will stay in the trading bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day