Ukraine Sees IMF Aid at Less Than Third Its Projection for 2016By and
Premier expects $1.7 billion from IMF’s bailout loan this year
Cabinet took over in April as Ukraine waits for aid to resume
Ukraine will receive $1.7 billion from the International Monetary Fund “in total” this year, less than a third the government’s earlier expectation for $5.8 billion, according to Prime Minister Volodymyr Hroisman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy