These CEOs Could Earn Millions From Stock Awards Valued at ZeroBy
Boards tie equity grants to goals deemed unlikely to be met
Potention pay can then be left off company compensation tables
As scrutiny of executive compensation intensifies, some companies are using a little-known technique that keeps potential payouts under the radar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy