Schaeuble Slaps Down Critic of NATO War Games in Eastern EuropeBy
Key Merkel ally ridicules comment by German foreign minister
No German ‘saber-rattling’ against Russia, finance chief says
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble backed NATO maneuvers in eastern Europe as a response to Russian encroachment, rebuking a fellow cabinet member who portrayed the military exercises as warmongering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas