Japan Shares Advance for Third Straight Day Ahead of Brexit VoteBy and
Fed Chair Janet Yellen to speak to congress Tuesday, Wednesday
Investors had been covering short positions, Baring’s Do says
Japanese shares rose, posting its biggest three-day rally in two months, as the yen slipped for the first time in eight days ahead of the U.K. decision on European Union membership and testimony from Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt