Japan Post Tells Shareholders Negative-Rate World Is ‘Severe’By and
Postal bank holds first investor meeting since November IPO
Shares have fallen 15% as sub-zero rates threaten profit
Japan Post Bank Co. held its first shareholders’ meeting since listing as part of a $12 billion initial public offering last year, coming face to face with investors whose shares have fallen 15 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses