Indonesia’s Biggest Cement Firm Looks Offshore Amid Glut at HomeBy and
Semen Indonesia targets raising foreign revenue to 10-15%
South Asian markets being looked at, says president director
Indonesia’s biggest cement producer is looking offshore as a supply glut damps profits at home, says the company’s new president director.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing