Hedge Funds’ Misery Exposed as Caribbean Proxies Dump TreasuriesBy
Holders in the region sold a record $44 billion in April
Cayman Islands is third-biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt
The fallout from hedge funds’ roughest stretch since the financial crisis is seeping into the world’s investment haven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations