Frasers Logistics REIT Opens 1.7% Higher in Singapore DebutBy and
Trust is backed by Frasers’ Australian industrial properties
Frasers raised S$903 million in largest REIT IPO since 2013
Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust, a real estate investment trust backed by Frasers Centrepoint Ltd., opened 1.7 percent higher on its first day of trading in Singapore after raising the most in an initial share sale in the city-state in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap