FedEx Sees Profit in Line With Estimates on Moderate EconomyBy
Shipping company’s outlook excludes just-acquired TNT Express
Pension accounting change helped drag firm to quarterly loss
FedEx Corp. forecast an annual profit in line with analysts’ projections, excluding any effect from its recently completed purchase of Dutch shipper TNT Express for $4.8 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis