Euro Declines After Draghi Repeats Further Stimulus Is PossibleBy and
Comments on inflation, targeted loans plan sway prices
Currency market remains focused on Brexit vote this week
The euro dropped the most in a week against the dollar after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi reiterated his willingness to act to bolster inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses