Enel Considers Bid for Brazil’s Eletropaulo Amid Strategic ShiftBy and
Move is part of shift away from fossil-fuel generation
Enel won contract to sell solar power cheaper than gas
Enel SpA is considering a bid to acquire AES Corp.’s Sao Paulo utility unit AES Eletropaulo, as Italy’s biggest utility continues its shift away from traditional fossil-fuel power plants to focus on renewable energy and distribution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap