Emerging-Market Stocks Rise as Yellen Reiterates Dovish OutlookElena Popina and Maria Levitov
Fed chair signals that optimism on U.S. economy has softened
Developing-nation price swings are widest since late April
Emerging-market stocks advanced for a third day after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen signaled that policy makers might be taking a more cautious outlook on the economy, boosting bets that they’ll keep U.S. interest rates lower for longer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner