CVC Said to Begin Raising Record European Buyout Fund in 2017By and
London-based firm said to plan to raise at least $14 billion
Firm owns stakes in Formula One Racing, Douglas retail chain
CVC Capital Partners, the U.K.’s largest private equity firm by assets, is in early talks with investors about raising a record amount for a European buyout fund, said people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting