CP Rail Drops to Lowest Since February After Outlook DisappointsBy
Second-quarter earnings forecast trails analysts’ estimates
Goal of boosting profit 10% is in danger, Desjardins says
Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd. dropped to the lowest level in four months after the carrier provided a second-quarter profit outlook that fell short of estimates amid a plunge in sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses