Brexit Could Leave U.K. Struggling to Match Access to AsiaBy
London would be forced to negotiate trade pacts across region
‘Trading partners will take advantage of that weakness’
The U.K. could find itself hard pressed to replicate access to Asia’s lucrative markets -- from New Zealand to India -- should voters in the world’s fifth-biggest economy opt to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap