Brazil Drops as Federal Reserve Caution Offsets State Debt DealBy
Yellen signals renewed doubts on strength of U.S. economy
Federal government reaches deal on $126 billion of state debt
The real dropped after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen signaled renewed doubts about the strength of the world’s largest economy, offsetting local optimism that Brazil’s government is making inroads toward cleaning up its fiscal house.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations