Suspected Bomb in Brussels Found to Contain Just Cookies, SaltBy
Shopping center cordoned off in center of Belgian capital
City continues on elevated state of alert after March attacks
Belgian police are questioning a male suspect arrested during a bomb scare at the City 2 shopping mall in the center of Brussels, the prosecutor’s office said. No explosives were found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy