As Petrobras Exits Argentina, Bond Traders See a Windfall GainBy
Local unit’s $300 million of notes have outperformed peers
Pampa Energia is set to complete purchase of unit in August
Petrobras’s exit from Argentina has fueled gains in the local unit’s bonds as traders bet on a potential buyback.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas