Adobe Declines After Sales Forecast May Miss Analysts’ EstimatesBy
CFO says annual revenue projections remain on target
Second-quarter profit jumps 66 percent on digital media growth
Adobe Systems Inc. declined the most in four months after the company forecast revenue in the current quarter that may miss analysts’ estimates, signaling slowing momentum for its cloud-based products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses