Ubisoft Rises as Vivendi Adds to Stake, Fueling Bid SpeculationBy
Vivendi holds 20.1%; not considering bid for next 6 months
Ubisoft shares are among top gainers in French market
Ubisoft Entertainment shares rose after Vivendi SA added to its stake in the videogame company, fueling renewed speculation of a potential takeover bid for the creator of games such as Assassin’s Creed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts