Australia Dodges Populist Lurch as Brexit, Trump Hit MarketsBy
Australia has avoided upheaval that’s plagued U.S. and Europe
Prime Minister Turnbull on target to win July 2 election
Former fish and chip shop owner Pauline Hanson was elected to Australia’s parliament in 1996 amid a populist, anti-immigration mood, famously warning the nation risked being “swamped by Asians.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis