Brazil’s Riddle of Ex-Credit Suisse Banker’s $14 Million PayBy , , and
Tax record was revealed as part of package of court documents
Sergio Machado’s 2015 income topped pay for bank’s top leaders
The last place you’d expect to find one of Credit Suisse Group AG’s highest-paid executives in 2015 is Brazil, given all the political and economic challenges facing the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations