Temer Gives Brazil States Billions of Relief on Debt PaymentBy and
States given grace period, must gradually increase payments
States owe the federal government about 427 billion reais
Brazil’s government says it struck a deal with state treasuries that’s designed to alleviate their fiscal crises without placing too much of a burden on federal coffers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations