Signet Untarnished After Diamond-Swapping Allegations: ChartBy
Signet Jewelers Ltd., owner of the Kay, Zales and Jared chains, faced criticism in recent weeks over allegations that employees swapped customers’ diamonds for lower-quality gems. However, those accusations haven’t tarnished the company’s reputation with some shoppers, according to a survey conducted by Cowen & Co. and Sahler Research. The poll, which surveyed about 300 participants earlier this month, showed that customers still rated Signet’s brands highly in terms of quality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy